What happens when you put two ladies together, friends with a Lutheran church connection and a need to be more creative?

TwoLuLa!

Welcome to our journey of creative discovery!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lily's new hat



 Baby Lily will be receiving a new hat for Christmas from her grandma Karin (a friend of mine and Cynthia). 

Karin commissioned a hat from me and this is what I came up with.





This is the back view ============>


I really loved creating this hat!  Baby hats are so much fun to design.  I hope to get a photograph of Lily wearing her hat to post after Christmas!


                                                   Carol

5 comments:

  1. Super pretty. I make hats for our local cancer treatment center and donate them. I will try this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It is so cool to inspire someone. Thank you for your work with your donated hats. My mom is living with cancer and has appreciated all the many hats she received.

      Carol

      Delete
  2. this is a really pretty hat love the bright purple coloring... :) I know this is an older post but I am your newest follower and so I am surfing your older posts. :) Nice to meet another craft/crochet lover... :) DaCraftyLady [Debb]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debb! This pretty little hat was fun to create. --Carol

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on TwoLuLa!